Dragonsoul Skill Amendment

Hey guys, there are news about Dragonsoul, changing the skills for Warriors and Mages, so I am putting below their announcement. Check it out and plan appropriately for your character:

Dear Players, Great news! To maintain game balance and make the gameplay more diverse and interesting, we are going to amend Dragonsoul Skill of Warrior and Mage.

This amendment will be updated within next two week’s version update. Please be patient and make a good plan about how to make your team stronger.

Warriors

All of these changes are pretty huge, so look carefully!

Radical

Skill Level Skill details at present Skill details after amendment
Level 1 Blocking or dodging gives a 30% chance of reducing the attacker’s rage by 10 pts Critical strike gives a 10% chance of increasing the rage of all teammates by 10 pts, effective once at most in each turn
Level 2 Blocking or dodging gives a 60% chance of reducing the attacker’s rage by 10 pts Critical strike gives a 20% chance of increasing the rage of all teammates by 10 pts, effective once at most in each turn
Level 3 Blocking or dodging gives a 100% chance of reducing the attacker’s rage by 10 pts Critical strike gives a 30% chance of increasing the rage of all teammates by 10 pts, effective once at most in each turn

Protect

Skill Level Skill details at present Skill details after amendment
Level 1 Dying give a 50% chance of increasing the rage of back-row teammates by 50 pts When being attacked, gives a 10% chance of reverting a certain effect, and increasing 5% HP in each turn, for two turns.
Level 2 Dying give a 100% chance of increasing the rage of back-row teammates by 50 pts When being attacked, gives a 15% chance of reverting a certain effect, and increasing 5% HP in each turn, for two turns.
Level 3 Dying give a 50% chance of increasing the rage of all teammates by 50 pts When being attacked, gives a 20% chance of reverting a certain effect, and increasing 5% HP in each turn, for two turns.

Dragonsoul

Mage

Radical

Skill Level Skill details at present Skill details after amendment
Level 1 Dying gives a 25% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts, lasts two turns Dying gives a 30% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts, effective once in each battle
Level 2 Dying gives a 35% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts Dying gives a 40% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts, effective once in each battle
Level 3 Dying gives a 50% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts Dying gives a 50% chance of being resurrected with 35% HP and 100 rage pts, effective once in each battle

Protect

Skill Level Skill details at present Skill details after amendment
Level 1 When triggered, gives a 25% chance of reducing enemy angel ATK by 50%, for 2turns When releasing skills or attacking, have 20% chance of silence enemy’s skill, for two turns
Level 2 When triggered, gives a 32% chance of reducing enemy angel ATK by 50%, for 2turns When releasing skills or attacking, have 30% chance of silence enemy’s skill, for two turns
Level 3 When triggered, gives a 40% chance of reducing enemy angel ATK by 50%, for 2turns When releasing skills or attacking, have 40% chance of silence enemy’s skill, for two turns


Matched Links from DolyGames Sites / Google

Author: DolyGames

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.